Creating a Crisis Management Plan for Therapists in Private Practice
We ran a very successful workshop on 18th November 2017 and feedback was excellent.
People who attended said:
- “It helped me realise how much there is to think about.”
- “It was very relevant. This is something I have meant to do for some time”
- “This workshop is very relevant because I have considered crisis planning on several occasions but not actioned it and this will enable me to put my crisis plan in place.”
- “A valuable workshop which enabled me to explore issues arising in a group situation and hear people’s thoughts and experiences.”
- “So helpful and was relevant to me because it made me think how important this is to put in place. I experienced my own incident but did not have a plan in place. Incidents may happen at any time. It made me think how important it is to have a plan in place.”
- “This workshop was very relevant to me because I have been thinking about drawing up a crisis plan for a while now, but this has helped enormously in contemplating all the issues involved.”
We are offering this presentation to individuals and group in the future so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to arrange this.
There are five rooms, all suitable for couples or individual Counselling. One of these is large enough to use for family therapy, groups or training workshops. The therapy rooms are furnished with large leather chairs with cushions, solid oak side tables, classic floor and table lamps, plants and framed photos or pictures of landscapes.
We are offering qualified Counsellors/ Psychotherapists, Supervisors and Trainers the opportunity to hire rooms.
The Counselling & Psychotherapy Centre,
23 Bath Road,
Find a Therapist by the following category using The Counselling & Psychotherapy Centre:
Abortion - Abuse - Abuse: Emotional/Physical/Sexual - Addiction - Adolescence - Adoption - Affairs & Betrayal - Affairs and Betrayal - Anger - Anxiety - Asperger's Syndrome - Attention Deficit Disorder(ADHD) - Autism - Bereavement - Boarding School Experiences - Bullying - Cancer - Career - Childhood - Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) - Confidence - Conflict - Couples - Craniosacral Therapy - Crisis - Critical Incident - Cross Cultural Relationships - Death & Dying - Dependency - Depression - Destructive Conflict Patterns - Dissociation - Divorce - Domestic Violence - Driving Test Nerves - Eating Disorders - Emergency Services Counselling/Debriefing - Emotional Health & Wellbeing - Emotional Health and Wellbeing - Exam Nerves - Families Coping with Members of their Family with Substance Abuse - Family Breakdown - Family Mediation - Fear - Fitness & Sport Performance - Gender & Sexuality - Grief - Health Issues - Homeopathy - Homophobia & Discrimination - Hypnotherapy - IBS - Identity & Change - Infertility - Injury - Insecurity - Intimacy - Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - LGBTQ - Life Changes & Challenges - Life coaching - Loneliness - Loss - Low Self Esteem - Low Self-Confidence - Men's issues - Menopause - Military - Mindfulness - Miscarriage - Nutrition - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD) - Pain Management - Panic Disorders - Parenting - People & Families with Military Backgrounds - Phobias - Physical Illness and Injury - Police Service - Pornography Addiction - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD) - Postnatal Depression - Pre & Post Natal - Pregnancy issues - Presentation Nerves - Psychosexual - Psychosis - Rape - Redundancy - Relationships - Seasonal Affective Disorder(SAD) - Self Sabotaging Behaviours - Self-esteem - Self-Harm - Self-Image - Separation - Shame - Sleep Issues - Social & Communication Difficulties - Spiritual issues - Stress - Suicidal Thoughts/Attempts - Telephone Counselling - Trauma - Traumatic Health Experiences - Traumatic Life Events - Trust and Commitment - Under Achievement & General Dissatisfaction in Daily Life - Weight Loss - Work Related Stress - Yoga - Young People -